Stuck on connecting screen

I have used netdrive for years. It was working some week or two ago and is not now. I’ve tried logging out and back in, updating, removing access to google drive and adding it back, and finally, a complete removal and reinstall. I always get stuck on this screen. And yes, the services are running and I even manually restarted them.

Please advise.

-rs

I’m getting authentication failure. However, my credentials haven’t changed from when it was working. I’ve contacted google and they do not see any changes or problems on their end. I can access google drive just fine from drivestream or the browser.

My Radio Stations are down and I really need this working now!

Thanks.

This is only happening on an fully up-to-date Windows 8 Server VPS. I can access my google drive via a local windows 10 computer. The problem is either updates related to windows 8 server, or, the fact that it is in the Netherlands. However, since it was working all along from the Netherlands, updates are more suspect. Is there a way to track down which update is causing failuer so that bdrive can correct the app?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.