Stability issues MacOS

I use an M1 Macbook air with Sonoma. After installing NetDrive I get a lot of beachballs, and the Finder has crashed so severely that I had to reboot the computer several times to be able to relaunch Finder. I use OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive. I also plan to add several S3 buckets, and use it in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. I haven’t tried the Windows version yet.

Last crash was when I right-clicked a folder. I got a beach ball. After some time I force quit Finder and NetDrive, but Finder never recovered until I restarted the computer. It was like running OS9 again… :slight_smile:
I am evaluating NetDrive before purchase, but had to uninstall it due to it’s extreme instability. Is there some known issue here? I like the simplicity and speed, but it’s just not working very well for me.

[EDIT]
I also use ODrive at the same time for syncing. Maybe there could be a clash there? Anyway, I really like how NetDrive works, so I would like to find a solution!

/Staffan

Dear Staffan,

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards

This is strange. I reinstalled NetDrive, and now I don’t see the stability issues I had earlier. My system runs fine. However, Dropbox doesn’t work at all. When I try to access files on Dropbox, Netdrive disconnects the Dropbox volume and reconnects. This is repeatable for all files and folders. Dropbox simply doesn’t work. I tried removing the share, and reconnect. I have also rebooted the computer. I will attach the log files here.
I mount using the “Network drive” option. What’s the technical difference to “Local drive”?
nd3log.zip (8.7 MB)

OK. I suppose I will look for another sollution. Thanks.

Thank you for reaching out. We are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our oversight may have caused. Please know we are actively addressing the issue and will keep you updated on our progress. We value your patience and are here to support you if you wish to continue using our solutions. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.