Problem with refresh

Hello everyone,

I’ve a strange problem with Netdrive 3 (latest version, none beta). Within NetDrive I have two drives set as local, connecting to a NAS with the WebDAV protocol. All works fine but when I open a file, edit it and save it, a TMP file occurs within the directory the file is in and the file itself is “gone”. With that, I also get a upload error. When I then disconnect the drive under NetDrive and connect it again, the TMP file is gone and the file is back (with the changes).

For some reason it doesn’t seem to refresh. I already tried to make it a network drive, disabled background upload etc, but all of that doesn’t help. The file itself isn’t the problem because it happens on all the files that I try to edit and save.

As a test, I installed version 2 of NetDrive and in there, the problem doesn’t occur. I can open the file, edit it and save it without any problems.

What can this be and how can I solve this issue? The operation system used is Windows 10 Pro 20H2 x64.

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and my apologies for the delayed reply.
I am currently waiting on the customer to do a remote session so I setup the logging. Once I have them, I will attach them within this topic.

Hello,

I’ve attached the log files and some screenshots (within the zipfile).
What happens, I edit a Excel file, save it and then the error shows. When showing the error, the TMP file is created.

I contacted the customer once more and they verify that it’s a problem within version 3. The trial of version 2 works fine.
Netdrive.zip (461.2 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.