NetDrive3 disconnects several times per day

Alex,

I am on Windows Server 2016 under trial and having issue with Google Drive Gsuite account that is disconnecting about every 24hrs. If I happen to catch it when data stops transferring and open Netdrive and try to dismount the drive it gives error and won’t dismount and it requires system reboot to fix. If I don’t catch it it seems after a long while of no data transfer Netdrive dismounts the drive and I can manually remount it.

I tired adding my own Google API Key/Secret but I am not sure that even got applied.

Also I have not been getting any Google Drive API bans from Google.

I do have some heavy workloads on my Google Drive mount. But I never had this issue with Netdrive 2 which I currently rolled back to.

I also have a FTP mount and it doesn’t seem affected.

I have attached log files. I am waiting money in hand to buy Netdrive 3 if I can find solution for this issue, it is much better in many ways than Netdrive 2.

thanks Chris Teasdale
christopherjteasdale@gmail.com

Can you check log file again please? It seems logs not attached.

Logs.NetDrive3.zip (1.1 MB)

Logs uploaded as requested. Updating to keep this post alive for another 7days.

According to your log, there are a lot of time-outs and probably an unstable network connection.

[2018/02/26 21:55:08.767] [ERROR ] [ 6924] [PROTOCOL ] GoogleDrive::Read >> Transferred a partial file(18)

This log means google drive does not responded proper data. If we read 1MB of file, google returns less than 1MB. This may happen if network connection is unstable or known bug on our ssl module.

We’ll release NetDrive beta to fix ssl bug within 2 weeks, and I hope it solves your problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.