NetDrive and IIS - caching issue

I am testing NetDrive as a solution to having two IIS webservers access website content stored in OneDrive. When I update the content in OneDrive the updates are visible in the file systems of the servers very quickly. But theupdates don’t seem to appear in the web pages as served by IIS. I have output caching disabled on the IIS servers. My suspicion is that IIS is the culprit, but I am raising it here in case this is a known NetDrive issue for which there is a fix / workaround. I am using IIS Version 10 on Windows Server 2019.

Dear cliff-brown,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

I think you can solve the problem using the command line interface provided by NetDrive. You can refresh the path that is updated on the server by creating a batch file using the refreshpath command.

Regards.

Hello.

Thank you for interest in NetDrive.

If you open the files in a drive mounted by NetDrive, are the updates applied?

Regards.

I see the updates in the opened drives interactively - but it does not make any difference to what IIS sees.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference I’m afraid.

In configuration of a drive item, there is a option “Always retrieve file list from server”.

Could you try after turning on the option?

http://www.netdrive.net/wiki/netdrive/application-manual/add-configure-drive/

I already had that ticked right from the start. So that doesn’t help I’m afraid.

Then, unfortunately it seems that there is nothing more to try at NetDrive.

Sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.